“Let Your Imagination Fly!”
PTA’s national Reflections Art Program has brought the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. And California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
- General Rules – available in English
- Abridged Summary of Rules – available in English
- Dance Choreography – available in English
- Film Production – available in English
- Literature – available in English
- Music Composition – available in English
- Photography – available in English
- Visual Arts – available in English
- Special Artist – available in English and Spanish
- Art Form Identification for Photography and Visual Arts – available in English
Spanish materials coming soon – proximamente.
Reflections entries to the Tenth District are due on Monday, December 14, 2015.
The Tenth District office will be closed from December 21, 2015 to January 1, 2016. Regular office hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you have questions or need assistance, call the district office at 213-745-7114.
The Tenth District Reflections Committee will meet to prepare the entries for the district judges. The four entries in each art category, selected by our judges will be forwarded to the California State PTA. The judges will also select entries for Award of Excellence, Award of Merit and Honorable Mention recognition.
The Tenth District Reflections Exhibit date will be on March 6, 2016. All entries selected by the Tenth District judges for recognition will be displayed in this exhibit.