The Los Angeles Tenth District PTSA serves K-12 students and their families in Central, Northeast, Southern, and Westside Los Angeles; representing parents, teachers, and students of the Los Angeles Unified School District in the communities South of the Santa Monica Mountains.
Los Angeles Tenth District PTSA Provides:
- Parent Education
- Leadership Training
- Health and Welfare
- Collaboration with community agencies
- School and Community Safety/Disaster Preparedness
- Legislative Advocacy for Children
- Advocacy on behalf of parents and students with the LAUSD Board of Education
- Active Participation on LAUSD and Los Angeles County Office of Education Committees and Task Forces
- Music Scholarships
- “Reflections” Arts Programs
The mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
The mission of the National PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities …