The Los Angeles Tenth District PTSA serves K-12 students and their families in Central, Northeast, Southern and Westside Los Angeles; representing parents, teachers and students of the Los Angeles Unified School District in the communities South of the Santa Monica Mountains.
The mission of the Los Angeles Tenth District Parent, Teacher and Student Association is to promote the education, health and safety of all children, and to encourage the participation of all community members in support of this mission.
LOS ANGELES TENTH DISTRICT PTSA PROVIDES:
- Parent Education
- Leadership Training
- Health and Welfare
- Vision & Medical services to all students
- Collaboration with community agencies
- School and Community Safety/Disaster Preparedness
- Legislative Advocacy for Children
- Advocacy on behalf of parents and students with the LAUSD Board of Education
- Active Participation on LAUSD and Los Angeles County Office of Education Committees and Task Forces
- Music Scholarships
- “Reflections” Arts Programs