Insurance Premium Payment
Workers Compensation Annual Payroll Report
(Attach insurance premium payment to workers compensation report and forward to council or District PTA as directed by their dues date)
After, December 12, 2016 there will be a late fee of $25.00 per unit or council.
2015 Tax year-(Fiscal year beginning July 1, 2015 and ending in June 30, 2016)
- 990N e-Postcard complete online. Electronic filing is free. Gross receipts normally less than or equal to $50,000.
- 990 EZ or 990 Gross Receipts more than $50,000 and less than $200,000 and assets less than $500.000
- 199N e-Postcard complete on-line electronic filing is free. Gross Receipts normally less than or equal to $50,000 199N
- 199 Form to file, Gross Receipts more than $50,000
- California Attorney General’s Office, Registry of Charitable Trusts RRF-1 Form: For instructions on how to file the RRF-1, call your Council Treasurer or Tenth District at (323) 453-8628.
Due: November 15, 2016
Additional help completing the TAX forms or Step by Step instructions: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the California State PTA Tax Filing Support Center.