Learn more about how to evaluate your PTA’s:
- Programs and projects.
- Membership campaign.
- Leadership development and training.
Close out your term the right way
- Make sure the taxes are up-to-date and, if you need help filing taxes, check out our FAQs.
- Current financial officers need to complete the annual financial report after the close of the fiscal year.
- The current auditor should complete the year-end audit after the close of the fiscal year.
- Annual historian reports are due to the Tenth District PTSA office by May 15.
- Incoming officer information is due through the PTAEZ Online Officer Contact system by June 1. Contribute to the success of PTA for your school next year by entering in the PTA president’s name, address, phone and email as soon as possible.
Your board members supported you the entire year. Let them know how much you appreciate their help and support:
- Show public recognition.
- Write personal thank-you notes (be specific in what they added to the board).
- List personal and group accomplishments.
The payback in PTA doesn’t come with a paycheck, but it should come from acknowledgment of a job well done. Be generous in telling them how much they’ve made a difference for your school community!