Explore the Arts!
Theme: “Believe, Dream, Inspire”
Reflect on the theme an original work. Be recognized.
As a leader of this program, you will play a critical role in providing opportunities for students to explore and be involved in the arts. Students who participate in the Reflections program may not recognize themselves as artists when they sign up–but they will by the end of the Reflections celebrations! Any active PTA/PTSA in good standing with its state has the ability to implement a Reflections program. Your state PTA has specific guidelines and deadlines, as well as a step-by-step Local PTA/PTSA Leader Reflections Guide that streamlines the whole process. They may also have training and networking opportunities for you to learn from other PTAs involved in Reflections. Contact your State PTA today!
PTA Leader Training
- Reflections 101 Webinar recording: A 60-minute webinar on the basics of the Reflections program.
- Guide to Online Registration Webinar recording: A 60-minute webinar detailing how to successfully register your PTA and/or student applications online.
- Arts in Education Flyer(En Español)
- Special Artist Flyer (En Español)
- Reflections Participation Flyer (En Español)
- Tips for Promoting Reflections
- Sample Newspaper Announcement (Minn.)
- Sample School Message Board Announcement (NJ)