|California State PTA’s first membership challenge of the year is due soon!
PTA units that have Membership dues for at least 30 members (through proper channels) into the California State PTA office by October 30 will receive a certificate from California State PTA. No application required!
Units remit per capita dues through channels or through the TOTEM electronic membership system for 30 or more members by October 30. Each unit PTA must adhere to the due dates set by their council and/or Tenth District PTSA.
Council due date is October 1, and District due date is October 15. If you missed the due dates, send them as soon as possible to allow additional time for them to process and mail checks to the state PTA office. DO NOT SEND REMITTANCES TO THE CALIFORNIA STATE PTA.
Memberships submitted through the new on-line system (TOTEM) are forward automatically.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
9:00 am – 9:30 am Registration / Refreshments
9:30 am – 11:30 am Treasurer
11:30 am – 12:00 noon Lunch
12:00 noon – 1:00 pm Secretary
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Parliamentarian
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm President
Los Angeles Tenth District PTSA
1605 W. Olympic Boulevard, Ste 405, Los Angeles 90015
(parking located on the corner of James M. Wood Blvd & Union Ave)
Cost: $15.00 for training & lunch
This training will cover general PTA/PTSA information as well as specific training’s for
INCOMING PTA OFFICERS ‘2018 – 2019’
Spanish translation will be provided
Childcare will be provided
PLEASE RSVP to the District office by September 14, 2018
Office Manager: Elaine Black
1605 W. Olympic Blvd, Ste 405, Los Angeles, 90015
Tel: (213)745-7114 Fax: (213) 745-6426
- District Association Meeting and Membership Kick-off
- COFFEE with the DISTRICT
- MAKE THE MOST OF SUMMER BREAK
- Thank You!
- Coffee with the District on May 24, 2018
- Officer Training on May 12 and May 16, 2018
- Annual Awards Luncheon on May 16, 2018
- National PTA 2018 Reflections Winners
- Reflections Exhibit and Reception May 6, 2018
- California State PTA Convention 2018
- Workshop for Parents
- California State PTA Annual Convention: April 27 to April 29, 2018
- Join in a Vigil for Florida PTA
- We Have Moved…
- Season’s Greetings
- Los Angeles Tenth District Association Meeting & Holiday Luncheon
- PTA Celebrates the Dedication of Volunteers
- Encourage the Arts with Reflections
- California State PTA Stands with Families Affected by Wildfires
- Ready, Set, Remit!
- Officer Training and Vendor Fair, September 16, 2017
- PTA Board 2017-2018
- L.A. Tenth District Annual Awards Luncheon
- Reflections Art Exhibit
- WE STAND FOR ALL CHILDREN
- Report of the Nominating Committee
- LAUSD Election Activities Not Connected to California State PTA or Local PTAs
- Tenth District Election Meeting and Founder’s Day Celebration
- Wishing You a Positive and Successful Year!
- Reflections Program 2016-2017
- Music Center on Tour Assemblies
- Los Angeles Tenth District Meeting and Holiday Luncheon
- Tax Reports and Insurance Premium
- You Are Invited to a Community Conversation with LAUSD…
- Celebrating a Life
- You Will Be Missed!
- STARTING A NEW PTA TERM IN SUMMER
- Thank You, Outgoing Officers!
- Tenth District Annual Awards Luncheon 2016
- California State PTA Leadership Training
- Today is National Arts Advocacy Day!
- Tenth District Reflections 2015-2016 Winners
- Tenth District PTSA Celebrates PTA’s 119th Birthday!
- Report of the Nominating Committee
- Don’t miss out on PTA student-scholarship opportunities!
- District Association Meeting & Holiday Luncheon
- Giving Thanks
- Leadership Essentials, November 15 Edition
- Regional Training for PTA Leaders
- PTA Power in Action!
- PTA Scholarships and Grants
- PTA Wants What is Best for All Children!
- We’re celebrating kids’ back-to-school smiles!
- PTA Officers: We’re Here to Help you Succeed!
- District Executive Board Meeting
- PTA leaders, we need your input! Líderes de PTA, inecesitamos su ayuda!
- PTA-supported Immunization Legislation Signed Into Law
- District Association Meeting, June 27, 2015
- Congratulations Outgoing Officers!
- Congratulations to Our Graduating Senior Scholarship Recipients
- Convention Orientation
- Newly Elected Officers 2015-2017
- Deepen Your Knowledge About K-12 Education Issues…
- Los Angeles Tenth District Founder’s Day Celebration 2015
- March Male Madness
- Reflections 2015 – “The World Would Be a Better Place If…”
- Mary Lou Anderson Arts Enhancement Grant
- Campaign mailer in LAUSD board race is not connected to California State PTA
- Key K-12 Education Issues with Ed100
- 2015 New Year’s Resolution…
- Student Leadership Is Needed!
- Los Angeles Tenth District Reflections Program
- Association Meeting, December 10, 2014
- Got Tax Forms?
- Important Deadlines
- CAPTA October 2014 Online Newsletter
- Officer Training, Part Two, October 4 or October 9, 2014
- California State PTA Scholarship, Grants and Awards 2014
- Tenth District Reflections 2014-2015 Training Workshop
- Thank You to Our Music Scholarship Donors
- Our Own Arts Education Hero, Jocelyn Duarte
- Action Alert…
- Thank You, Everyone!
- Tenth District Convention T-Shirts Are Here
- Tenth District Convention Dinner
- Discount Convention Rates End Today
- Our Deepest Sympathy
- State PTA Convention Orientation
- PTA Teachers – Making a Difference!
- Pacific Council Fundraiser for 10th District PTSA
- PTA Convention – Register Today
- Music Scholarship Program 2014
- Celebrating 117 Years
- Cirque Du Soleil Ticket Discount Especially for L.A. 10th PTSA
- Convention is Coming to Los Angeles – May 7 to 10, 2014
- Thank You to Our PTA Volunteers!
- Email Etiquette
- What’s Happening with Testing and Standards?
- LCFF and LCAP – What Do They Mean to the Parents?
- PTA Resources to Use: Be a Reliable Resource on Children’s Issues
- The Value of PTA Membership
- Communication Basics for PTA Leaders
- Membership Perks to Start the New Year!
- Reflections – Let’s Get Started
- California State PTA’s Online Officer/Board Member Contact Program
- Things to Turn Over During Transition of Officers
- PTA Board Elect Activities
- LUCKY 13 IN 2013 CHALLENGE AND AWARDS
- Congratulations to the Newly Elected Officers 2013-2015
- Lucky 13
- Tenth District PTSA Music Scholarship
- PTA Loves New Members
- Reminders and Important Dates for Your PTA
- PTA – A Guest on School Campuses
- Shifting the Burden of Mental Health Care: Helping Families
- Letter from LAUSD Superintendent John Deasy
- HELPING CHILDREN MANAGE DISTRESS IN THE AFTERMATH OF A TRAGEDY
- Three Ways Your PTA Can Benefit Even More with Membership Increase
- Tenth District PTSA Meeting and Holiday Luncheon
- Audits – More than a reconciliation
- Charitable Trust Workshop
- Op/Ed: Vote Yes on Prop. 30 and 38
- Every PTA Must File Tax Returns
- Bennett Kayser Invites You to a Town Hall Meeting
- Charitable Trust Workshop
- California Reflections Online Process Webinar
- Proposition 38 Makes Five Guarantees to Parents and Taxpayers
- Reflections Program Webinar, September 26 and September 27, 2012
- Proposition 38 “Our Children, Our Future” Discussion/Debate
- Reflections 2012-2013 Workshop
- Impact Teen Drivers: Lead the Leaders Workshop